1. WISCONSIN BADGERS (26-3, 14-2) A loss to Maryland was further proof the Badgers aren’t invincible, but they bounced back
1. WISCONSIN BADGERS (25-2, 13-1) Rolling right along with guard Traevon Jackson eyeing a return from injury next week, the
1. WISCONSIN BADGERS (19-2, 7-1 BIG TEN) The Badgers remain the class of the league, especially when playing at home.
1. WISCONSIN BADGERS (16-2, 4-1 BIG TEN) The foot injury to point guard Traevon Jackson helps close the gap for
Here’s a look at where I think things stand after two Big Ten games for everybody. Like the weather, subject
It seems you can throw a blanket over most of the Big Ten at this point, with plenty of teams
1. MICHIGAN WOLVERINES (21-7, 13-3) The Wolverines haven’t lost consecutive games all season. Other than a minor skid of three
1. MICHIGAN STATE SPARTANS (20-4, 9-2) Maybe it’s not fair to simply put the Spartans first based on the potential
1. MICHIGAN STATE SPARTANS (17-1, 6-0) Playing without injured big man Adreian Payne, who remains day-to-day, MSU has found a
1. WISCONSIN BADGERS (15-0, 2-0) Badgers are being Badgers, and that means racking up the wins regardless of style points.